Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Could My Back Pain be Caused by Stress?

Some of the worst pain (shoulder) I have ever had was during a time of profound personal stress.  I had not been able to relate it to anything like an injury or overuse or sleeping "funny" on it.  So, I went to my chiropractor.  She treated me and it got better.  Of course.

Even though a bodily pain may be stress or emotionally generated it makes sense by the principles of anatomy and physiology that a physical therapy like chiropractic is a good choice to treat it.

Sometimes it just feels right to get adjusted.  It's a part of taking care of ourselves, like going to the dentist a couple times a year.  Our frames and nervous systems need maintenance too!  Ask any chiropractic fan and they'll tell you.  I wish I had a nickel for every patient who has told me over the years, "I think I'll start coming in for regular care, say every month or two.  What do you think? Would that be a good idea?"  Don't take our word for it.  Go to our web site and read our patient testimonials.

Is there an ache or pain or less-than-optimally functioning body part you'd like to address?  Give us a call today.  We'd love to help you too!

http://www.spine-health.com/blog/could-my-back-pain-be-caused-stress

shared by:
Dr. Sharon Levin and Dr. Nels Chellen
Levin and Chellen Chiropractic
(952) 474-1777
Chiropractor for Minnetonka and
the Minneapolis Metro Community

http://www.levinchellenchiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment