Monday, February 2, 2015

Headaches in Children



As an intern during my chiropractic training I was presented with a young girl of 9 years. She was not comfortable with adjustments, even with Activator adjustments. Oh well. So, she would let me do soft tissue work/ trigger point therapy and this "did the trick'! Her headaches went away completely! 

Since then we, Dr. Levin and I, have treated a huge number of headache sufferers. Most are adults, some children. I would say that 99.99% of them have had great relief, long term and short term. One key is the soft tissue/ muscle work we do along with the adjustments. Bound up muscles and fascia is very often involved and this must be addressed. Quite often postural habits need to be looked into and corrected. Once in a while it is necessary to look much deeper at the diet and food sensitivities, allergies and such. Our investigation is thorough and professional. More serious possible causes are always considered.

Bob from Edina writes, "I was having migraines a couple times a week and now I have no migraines. I addition, my back pain is much reduced. I did not believe in chiropractic but this man has made me believe."    Thanks Bob!

Read the original article: https://chiro-trust.org/headaches/headaches-in-children/

shared by:
Dr. Sharon Levin and Dr. Nels Chellen
Levin and Chellen Chiropractic
(952) 474-1777
Chiropractor for Minnetonka and
the Minneapolis Metro Community
http://www.levinchellenchiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment